Pulled Oats® Shiitake crepes
prep time 45 min
- 5 dl milk (full body milk or any plant based milk)
- 3 eggs (in vegan version, just leave the eggs)
- 1 dl buckwheat
- 2 dl wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Olive oil
- 240 g Pulled Oats® Nude
- 2 onions
- 100 g shiitake (or champignons)
- 1 tsbp honey
- 1 tsbp sweet soy sauce
- Fresh herbs of your choice
- Combine all of the ingredients for the batter. Mix well and let swell for about half an hour in the refrigerator.
- Chop onions and sauté in olive oil in a pan. Add mushrooms and Pulled Oats®. Season with honey, sweet soy sauce and a pinch of salt.
- Melt butter in a hot non-stick pan. Pour approximately 1/4 dl (US: 1 ounce) batter into the center of the pan and swirl to spread evenly. Cook for 30 seconds and flip. Cook for another 10-20 seconds and remove. Continue until all batter is gone.
- Fill with Pulled Oats® & shiitake mushroom mixture.
Garnish with fresh herbs.