Pulled Oats® tacos
Tacos are perfect for not only a quick weekday meal but also for a weekend feast. Simply use fresh ingredients and Pulled Oats® and you will have a delicious meatless feast not compromising on the taste. These tacos are world changing!
prep time 15 min
- 215 g of Pulled Oats® Mexico
- 8-12 taco shells or tortilla wraps
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 paprikas
- 1 red onion
- 2 avocados
- 2 dl oat fraiche
- Pan fry Pulled Oats with the seasoning paste until it's crispy.
- Dice tomatoes, paprikas and red onion. Slice the avocado and tear the lettuce.
- Heat the taco shells or tortilla wraps.
- Fill with Pulled Oats and sides. Finish with freshly squeezed lime juice and salsa.