Spring vegetable flatbread with Pulled Oats®
prep time 15 + 30 min
- 2,8 l warm water
- 30 g dry yeast
- 500 ml olive oil
- 110 g sugar
- 50 g salt
- 4,5 kg flour
- 1,5 kg Pulled Oats® Nude
- 3 kg ready made pizza sauce (or crème fraiche for different version)
- 2 kg trimmed and blanched broccolini
- 1,2 kg green peas
- 2 kg halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 kg red onion thinly sliced
- 1 kg grated cheese
- zest from 7 oranges
- 5 tbsp dry oregano
- In a mixing bowl add water and yeast, let the mixture stand for 5 min. Add oil and stir in sugar and salt. Add flour and mix until smooth sticky dough.
- Cover bowl and let dough rise in warm place until double in size (about 1 hour).
- Knead dough on a lightly floured surface. Knead until dough becomes smooth and elastic.
- Divide into 3 pieces and form into flatbreads.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Bake flatbreads for 5 minutes. Take out.
- Spread sauce evenly on the flatbreads, followed with zest from orange and cheese.
- Top with Pulled Oats®, broccolini, red onions, cherry tomatoes, peas and pinch of oregano.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.