Thai wok with Pulled Oats®
prep time 15 min
- 700 g Pulled Oats® Nude
- 200 ml oil (neutral flavoured)
- 800 g Santa Maria Rice Noodles
- 500 g baby spinach
- 1000 g cabbage (shredded)
- 20 g Santa Maria Thai Wok Spice Mix
- 250 g Santa Maria Sweet Chili Sauce
- 250 g Santa Maria Teriyaki Sauce
- 12 g white wine vinegar
- 10 spring onions (thinly sliced)
- 300 g peanuts (roughly chopped)
- 100 g fresh coriander (roughly chopped)
- Heat 100 ml of oil and add Pulled Oats®. Fry on medium heat until golden brown and crisp. Put aside and keep warm.
- Boil rice noodles according to the instructions on the pack. Rinse in cold water using a strainer. Put aside until serving.
- Mix Thai Wok Spice Mix with Sweet Chili Sauce, Teriyaki Sauce and white wine vinegar.
- Heat 100ml of oil, add cabbage, rice noodles and spinach, pour in the wok sauce and allow to heat while stirring.
- Serve with the fried veggie mince and the thinly sliced spring onion.
- Finish off by sprinkling on the chopped peanuts and coriander, serve immediately.