Red curry stir fry
- 240 g Pulled Oats®
- 4 tbsp red curry paste
- 4 portions cooked rice noodles
- 200 g blanched broccolini
- ½ minced ginger
- 50 ml lime juice
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 60 ml soy sauce
- 200 g sliced shitake mushrooms
- 100 g sugar snaps
- 1 sliced paprika
- 8 cut radish
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- sesame oil for frying
- Fry the ginger, garlic and vegetables with sesame oil in a wok pan until slightly browned.
- Add the pulled oats and fry for further 2-3 min.
- In a separate bowl mix the curry paste, soy sauce and lime juice to make a paste.
- Add to the vegetables and Pulled oats.
- Heat through and add the rice noodles and sesame seeds.
- Serve with fresh coriander and lime wedge.