ROASTED CAULIFLOWER AND COCONUT-LIME SAUCE
No cookbook is complete without cauliflower. It’s no wonder that its versatility makes it such a popular vegetable!
- 120 g of Pulled Oats® Nude
- 2–3 cm fresh ginger
- 1 large cauliflower
- 2 dl coconut milk
- ½ bunch of fresh coriander
- ½ lime (juiced)
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut the cauliflower into half a centimetre slices and spread them on a baking tray. Mix the Pulled Oats® with grated ginger and a little oil. Place on the baking tray with the cauliflower.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Stir all the sauce ingredients together and pour the sauce over the cauliflower and Pulled Oats®.
- Leave to rest in the fridge for a while. Garnish with the roasted coconut flakes.