Roasted Greek potatoes
Use up leftover potatoes in this nacho-platter-style meal with Mediterranean flavors. Slice potatoes into a pan and load on top Pulled Oats® and the flavors borrowed from the Greek salad, i.e. tomato, olives and feta.
prep time 10 + 10 min
- 240 g Pulled Oats® Tomato
- 700 g boiled new potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g feta cheese
- 1,5 dl pitted olives
- 1 dl warm tomato pasta sauce
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 dl chopped oregano
- Lemon slices
- Slice the potatoes and place them in an ovenproof dish. Add oil on top and stir.
- Sprinkle with half the crushed feta cheese and olives.
- Combine Pulled Oats® and tomato sauce. Spoon the mixture onto the potatoes. Sprinkle over the end of the cheese and cherry tomatoes.
- Roast in an oven at 225°C for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with herbs and lemon slices.