Savoury Deli Oats™ mushroom pie
A savory pie packed full of mushrooms, fresh herbs, and marinated Deli Oats™.
prep time 45 min
- 120 g Deli Oats™ Mushroom-Truffle
- 500 g frozen puff pastry sheet
- 3 sprigs thyme or rosemary
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 dl crème fraîche
- 8 dl mushrooms (for example, chanterelles, cremini mushrooms or shiitake mushrooms)
- (goat cheese and red onion)
- Preheat oven to 200°C degrees. Roll out puff pastry on a sheet of lightly floured baking paper, smoothing out creases, to a large rectangle measuring.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into smaller pieces. Fry mushrooms in a dry pan until the water has evaporated. Add a pinch of butter or oil and Deli Oats™ to the pan.
- Peel and chop the garlic clove. Remove the thyme leaves or chop the rosemary. Mix them with crème fraîche, season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the crème fraîche mixture on the dough base. Add goat cheese and/or red onion slices if desired. Place the pie in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the pastry is almost ready - browned, puffed and crisp. Take the pie from the oven and sprinkle Deli Oats™ and mushrooms over and bake for another 10 minutes.