Spicy green salad
prep time 20 min
- 120 g Deli OatBites Mushroom Truffle
- 1 chili, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Handful of dill
- 200 g asparugus, trimmed and blanched
- 200 g little gems
- 100 g baby Spinach
- 100 g raw mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 50 g ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1 lemon, juice
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp black peper
- 1 tsp truffle oil
- 1 dl olive oil
- In a large pan with olive oil fry the fresh chili and Deli OatBites together until chili begins to wilt and edges darken. Remove from heat and let the mixture cool down before adding the fresh dill.
- Combine asparugus, gems, baby spinach, raw mushrooms and thinly sliced fresh ginger together in a large bowl. Pour in the truffle dressing and toss together unitl evenly combined.
- Top with the fried Deli OatBites, chili and fresh dill.