Spring vegetable Flatbread
This colourful flatbread is topped with delicious broccolini and other spring vegetables, as well as Pulled Oats® Nude to make sure you get your daily proteins. Try also the white alternative version by substituting the tomato-based pizza sauce with crème fraiche.
- 450 ml warm water
- 4 tsp dry yeast
- 0,5 ml olive oil
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1½ tsp salt
- 650 g flour
- 240 g Pulled Oats® Nude
- 450 g ready made pizza sauce (or crème fraiche for different version)
- 250 g trimmed and blanched broccolini
- 150 g green peas
- 250 g halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 150 g grated cheese
- zest from 1 orange
- pinch of dry oregano
- In a mixing bowl add water and yeast, let mixture sit for 5 min.
- Add oil and stir in sugar and salt.
- Add flour and mix until smooth sticky dough.
- Cover bowl and let dough rise in warm place until double in size (about 1 hour).
- Knead dough on a lightly floured surface. Knead until dough becomes smooth and elastic.
- Divide into 3 pieces and form into flatbreads.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Bake flatbreads for 5 minutes. Take out.
- Spread sauce evenly on the flatbreads, followed with zest from orange and cheese.
- Top with pulled oats, broccolini, red onions, cherry tomatoes, peas and pinch of oregano.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.