prep time 20-30 min
- 240 g Pulled Oats® Ginger or Nude
- 1 large potato
- 1/2 small sweet potato
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 1 cm fresh ginger
- 6 tsp green curry paste
- 1 veg stock cube
- 400 ml coconut milk
- Fresh coriander and chili
- Cube and cook potatoes.
- Chop garlic clove and onion. Fry garlic clove, onion and grated ginger with cooking oil on medium heat until golden.
- Add potatoes and Pulled Oats®. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add green curry paste, veg stock cube, coconut milk and chili.
- Cook on low heat for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with Jasmine rice and garnish with fresh coriander and chili.