- 200 ml Neutral flavoured oil
- 700 g Pulled Oats® Veggie Mince Natural
- 800 g Santa Maria Rice Noodles
- 500 g Baby spinach
- 1000 g Cabbage (shredded)
- 20 g Santa Maria Thai Wok Spice Mix
- 250 g Santa Maria Sweet Chili Sauce
- 250 g Santa Maria Teriyaki Sauce
- 12 g White wine vinegar
- 10 Spring onions (thinly sliced)
- 300 g Peanuts (roughly chopped)
- 100 g Fresh coriander (roughly chopped)
- Heat 100ml of oil and add the veggie mince. Fry on medium heat until golden brown and crisp. Put aside and keep warm.
- Boil rice noodles according to the instructions on the pack. Rinse in cold water using a strainer. Put aside until serving.
- Mix Thai Wok Spice Mix with Sweet Chili Sauce, Teriyaki Sauce and white wine vinegar.
- Heat 100ml of oil, add cabbage, rice noodles and spinach, pour in the wok sauce and allow to heat while stirring.
- Serve with the fried veggie mince and the thinly sliced spring onion.
- Finish off by sprinkling with the chopped peanuts and coriander, serve immediately.