Tortillas with Baked Vegetables
Make an abundant and colourful tortilla fiesta! With these tortillas you can satisfy even the hungriest eaters and they offer you a variety of flavours. Preparing this dish is the perfect pastime for you and your friends or family.
- 1 pack Pulled Oats® Nude
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 2 small parsnips
- 1 golden beet
- 1 beet root
- (or other vegetables of your choice)
- 1 red onion
- 4 tsp onion powder
- 3 tsp caraway
- 3 tsp paprika powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 bag Nordic Oatballs® Meze
- Vegetables (e.g. bell pepper and cabbage)
- Fresh herbs (e.g. cilantro and mint)
- Natural yoghurt for dressing
Fill the table with different alternatives and let everyone fill their tortillas with their own choices.
Recipe: Tiina Strandberg @My Berry Forest
- Dice the vegetables and spread them on a baking tray. Add a splash of oil and stir. Bake in 200°C for 30 minutes.
- Dice the red onion.
- Mix the spices in a bowl until you have a thick paste.
- Add Pulled Oats and red onion. Stir.
- Add the spiced Pulled Oats in the baking tray with the vegetables. Bake for another 20 minutes.
- Warm up the tortillas and Nordic Oatballs.