Vegan curry is a delicious animal-free dish that can be varied endlessly by choosing different vegetables. This recipe warms both the body and mind.
- 1,5 kg Pulled Oats® Nude
- 3/4 dl oil (sesame or other)
- 1 kg potatoes (diced)
- 1½ kg sweet potato (diced)
- 10 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1 kg onion (chopped)
- 150 g fresh ginger (chopped)
- 600 g green curry paste
- 1 L vegetable stock
- 2½ L coconut cream
- 100 g fresh coriander
- ½ dl lime juice
- Chili to serve and taste
- Mix 3/4 dl sesame oil (or other oil) with the pulled oats. Roast in the oven for 7-8 min at 170°C.
- Dice the potato and sweet potato into cubes, and boil until properly cooked.
- Chop the garlic, onion and ginger. Fry in oil on a medium heat until golden. Add the potatoes and Pulled Oats®. Continue frying for a few minutes.
- Add the green curry paste, vegetable stock, coconut milk and chili to taste. Leave to simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve with jasmine rice and garnish with fresh coriander and chili.