WARM WOK SALAD
Be creative with salads! It doesn’t always have to contain lettuce, and it can also be warm.
- 1,5 kg Pulled Oats® Nude
- 3/4 dl sesame oil (or other oil)
- 200 g fresh ginger (chopped)
- 1 kg red bell pepper (sliced)
- 2 kg napa cabbage (sliced)
- 300 g kale
- 5 chilis (or to taste)
- 300 g cashew nuts
- 1 kg cooked rice noodles
- 100 g sesame seeds
- 1 dl sesame oil
- 1 dl sweet chili
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix 3/4 dl sesame oil (or other oil) with the pulled oats. Roast in the oven for 7-8 min at 170°C.
- Chop the napa cabbage, kale, bell pepper, ginger and chili.
- Fry vegetables, rice noodles, cashew nuts and sesame seeds in sesame oil and season with sweet chili sauce, black pepper and salt.