prep time 30 min
- 2 eggs (or 2 tbsp chia seeds + 6 tbsp water)
- 300 ml milk
- 1 cup flour (e.g. wheat or spelt)
- 150 g baby spinach
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp salt
- butter or oil for frying
- 175 g of Pulled Oats® Natural
- 150 g thick yoghurt
- 40 g feta cheese
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 2 sprigs spring onions
- 1 handful fresh basil or another herbs
- a pinch of sugar
- a pinch of chili
- black pepper
- Blend all the dough ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor until smooth. Allow to rest for 15–30 minutes.
- Replace the eggs with chia seed for a vegan version. Mix the chia seeds and water and let stand for five minutes to thicken.
- Blend together the yoghurt, chopped spring onions, herbs and spices. Gently mix in the chopped bell pepper, crushed feta cheese and chopped Pulled Oats®. Put the filling in the fridge while you fry the pancakes.
- Spread some butter or oil onto the bottom of a pan. Place over a medium heat. Fry the pancakes for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until cooked through and browned as you desire. The dough will make 8 large pancakes. Serve the crepes with the filling.