SUN DRIED TOMATO SAUCE AND FATTOUSH SALAD
prep time 20 min
- 175 g Vegan granny's no-meatballs (see recipe)
- 300 g crushed tomatoes
- 150 g sun-dried tomatoes + their oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1½ tbsp paprika powder
- 1 red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 radishes
- ⅓ cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp leaf parsley
- a handful of kale
- ½ lemon (zest and juice)
- ½ pomegranate
- black pepper
- Place all the sauce ingredients into a food processor or a blender and mix until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Mix in the no-meatballs.
- Prepare the salad. Chop the red onion, tomato, radish, cucumber, parsley and kale. Stir to combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl. Dress the salad with oil and lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with fresh bread and your favourite dip.
See our Vegan granny’s no-meatballs -recipe